A Mediterranean Sea cruise is a journey to the heart of civilization. This is possibly the only cruise with the most destinations of historical and cultural significance. Many people will find a Mediterranean Cruise to be romantic, very educational and highly adventurous.
Jerusalem, Pompeii, glorious Rome and the beauty of Sicily and Sardinia are just one of the many possible places to visit. Enchanting places like the French Riviera, or Monaco, Spain or Said in Egypt can be one of your ports of call.
The islands of Greece – Crete, Lesbos and Rhode – all parts of ancient history are possible stopovers.
While the ship is sailing, participate in one of the many activities on board. There are classes in cooking, wine-tasting, arts, and other interesting skills. If you feel like watching rather than doing, the crew has prepared a lineup of fantastic entertainment.
For the romantically inclined, you and your loved one can take a slow walk on the moonlit deck, or watch the stars while breathing in the cool sea breeze.
A Mediterranean Cruise can be affordable if you devote a little planning before you get aboard.
• There are many possible destinations. Find out the places you would like to visit;
• Most cruise companies have their websites. Research if they cater to families and what kind of activities and accommodations are available;
• There are places that will interest you more. If you want to spend more time ashore, find out room or hotel rates and what excursions are there that can take you to the places and sights you want to see; and
• Budget first and then stick to it.
Find More Cruise Deal Articles
This Portable Power Strip Travel USB Charger is exclusive for business trips and vacations. Due to Hotel rooms, airport terminals,... Read More >
- Please kindly check the size of the case, in case if your devices don't fit with the case
- The case is waterproof and shockproof, ... Read More >
1 x 100ml Pump Bottle（5.59*1.57in)
1 x 80ml Flip-cap Bottle （4.53*1.42in）
1 x 60ml Chiaki-cap Bott... Read More >
You're Ready to Go Camping. You Have Your Hat, Your Tent, Your Torch...
Well. Maybe you're missing something. Just remember all those summer... Read More >